The special pressure spray devices in the “Food & Kitchen Chef” series are food-safe, documented with a conformity declaration pursuant to the EC 1935/2004 framework regulation, and therefore fulfil the conditions for the “glass and fork standard” recognised throughout Europe.
An internationally recognised group of laboratories has tested and approved our food sprayers with respect to safe use in companies where food is processed.
All three pressure sprayers from the Food & Kitchen product family, with a maximum fill content of 0.9 litre, 1.2 litre and 1.8 litre are therefore approved for direct contact with foodstuffs, including the use of *oils, *fats (phase), cake shine spray and cake release spray, food additives, flavourings, and much more.
In addition, the food pressure spray bottles are appropriate and certified for use in the cleaning and disinfection of fittings and equipment in industrial kitchens, canteens, abattoirs, butchers, as well as other production plants in the foodstuffs industry.
ERGONOMIC AND EFFICIENT IN PROFESSIONAL USE:
The newly developed ErgoGrip means that this robust food pressure sprayer sits well in your hand, and the operating pressure up to 4 bar (Food & Kitchen Chef Pro 1.8 litres) also means it can be used for long work periods during which large areas need to be sprayed or higher-viscosity media are applied.
For reasons of hygiene, each food sprayer is shrink-wrapped in a transparent polyethylene bag.
AS IS THE CASE WITH ALL ORIGINAL KLÄGER PRESSURE PUMP SPRAYERS “MADE IN GERMANY”, YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE THE USUAL HIGH LEVEL OF QUALITY, STURDINESS AND PERFORMANCE COMBINED WITH A LONG SERVICE LIFE AND EXCELLENT SPRAY RESULTS.
- Coding caps for product identification
- Container print
BENEFITS THAT COME AS STANDARD IN ALL FOOD SPRAYERS
- A highly developed ergonomic spray head with a new ErgoGrip handle that has international patent protection, for longer periods of work or difficult to access areas.
- A fine spray pattern – smooth adjustment from a powerful jet to a fine spray mist
- An efficient pump mechanism with automatic security valve that is housed internally and therefore protected, and which means there is no need for additional pumping from a maximum pressure of 3 bar (4 bar with the Pro 1.8 litre).
Stable and tested pressure spray bottles with a
transparent window (for 1.0 litres and 1.2 litres) and integrated fill level
*The possibility of spraying oils and fats (phase) depends on the viscosity and requirs prior tests.
Flyer to print
Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you need further information about food-safe pressure sprayers.
- Tel.: +49(0)821/20790-0
- Fax: +49(0)821/20790-33
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org